Friday, May 14, 2010

Tons of Progress!



Wow we had such a productive Mother's Day Weekend. After I had traveled to both Alabama and Idaho in the last month, I was really looking forward to having similar wedding conversations with the Prince's family! There are so many details to discuss....what kind of food and music? What is the schedule going to be like? How will the photographer, videographer, and coordinator interact with the families? What can everyone do to help? What's the attire and theme for the weekend? I could go on and on. The great news is they areincredibly supportive in every way!!

The icing on the cake was an opportunity to visit Yelena's Bridal in Monrovia. Sister, Mom and one of my oldest and dearest friends, made this a fun and comfortable experience! AND, the best of all, I found my dress and the bridesmaid dresses! We decided to go with a chocolatey brown taffeta...so yummy and rich you'd want to eat it!

Also, we decided on the type of rehearsal dinner party we want, and as luck would have it we ran into our hopeful videographer at church and found out he IS available that weekend! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment