Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Big Wedding




Plans for the Big Wedding are underway....

We finally picked a date! The church is set (St. Nicholas Orthodox) and so is the band (seemed to be a #1 priority, strange maybe?

Also, It was with great excitement we finally decided on the reception site for our wedding - the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco! Queen Carol took us all over the city and while nothing felt "quite right" until the end.
The Fairmont offers San Francisco charm and old history (http://www.fairmont.com/EN_FA/Property/SAF/AboutUs/HotelHistory.htm). After taking my dear girfriends, I had an amazing feeling about the Garden Terrace and Gold Room for dinner and dancing. We are thrilled!

Lastly, I have gone wedding dress shopping several times and have yet to find anything. I've asked myself often, will I really find "the one"? If I have faith in this process (as I did with meeting Mr. Prince!) I should believe it is possible. Let the hunt continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment