Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"THE" Dress


So, I've REALLY loved this dress shopping experience so far! I've been able to take several women close to me which has been a total honor! Also, my dad joined in the fun last time and gave great advice (so did brother!)

Since we are sticking to a budget, its been really interesting to see bridal salons that are in my price range. Suprisingly they have a lot of selection, and fabulous people who know how important it is to save in this economy. I highly recommend The Art of Weddings in Spokane, WA, Paris Connections in San Francisco, and Bridesmaids and More in Daphne, AL.

For fun, i decided to try a more upscale bridal salon in san francisco yesterday. I was greatly disappointed, even the $5,000 dresses weren't a fit! So, I guess I can say that money certainly doesn't equate to happiness!

Will keep you posted on the progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment