Friday, September 3, 2010

Apartment search

Wow craigslist is officially getting more attention these days then my fiancé!! We have been scouring the web for any and all two bedrooms and it's been rough! Finally last night I saw two hopeful units...one is in the "tendernob" or the "Polk gulch" as Amy taught me today. The other one is next door to all our friends in "NOGA" but off a very busy street. The noga one is simply fantastic, but outside our budget. All this apartment hunting makes me wonder how you put a price on "home life"....and the impact on your experience living in an urban city. Proximity to groceries, parking, close friends in san Francisco may be invaluable! Pray for our decision in the coming days as we choose our official first home together....I will keep you updated as I travel around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment